Oliver's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application for PureDream

2 posters

Go down

Staff application for PureDream Empty Re: Staff application for PureDream

Post by Admin Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:05 pm

You have been accepted. Join this teamspeak for further information : eu68.ts3.cloud:6008

Welcome to our staff team! Accepted!

Admin
Admin

https://oliversupport.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Staff application for PureDream Empty Staff application for PureDream

Post by PureDream Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Current MC Username: PureDream

Past minecraft usernames: FpsWarrior DaddySex (immature name ik) and bradenliam

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes I have ts discord skype and can get any other possible type of communication needed

Do you have teamspeak/skype?: Yes ^

What is your timezone + country?:I am from Ontario Canada I am in the est timezone

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have been staff on two servers my friends which had 50+ players and I was one time trial mod for mineplex but didn't get it because I wasn't of age I was (13)

Why should we pick you?:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I also love pvp I can tell the difference between good pvpers and hackers I also can record and upload videos of proof and even record video I am a mature person and great with people Smile

Something about yourself: I am 17 year olds from Ontario Canada ive been playing minecraft for 2 years and pvping an factions for a year and a half I also play academy level soccer and travel a lot for it in the summer but I will dedicate many hours of the night and day to protect and play your server Smile

PureDream

Back to top Go down